PADI Night Diver Specialty Course Details
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat - into the underwater night. Although you've seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
- The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI Night Diver Specialty course. You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water.
- Number of Dives: Three
- Dive lights and night diving equipment
- Entries, exits and navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life
- Communication and light handling
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
All night diving equipment, manual, video presentation, and certification are included.
Price: 160 €